AC/DC played here on July 30th, 2003 for a benefit concert to boost Canadian tourism, which has declined dramatically due to SARS disease. Other acts from the event (considered as the largest outdoor ticketed show in the Canadian history with around 490.000 people attending) were The Rolling Stones (headliners - Angus and Malcolm jammed on "Rock me baby"), Rush, The Guess Who, and many more. A DVD with highlights from the day was released in 2004.
1) Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
2) Back In Black
3) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
5) If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
6) Hells Bells
7) The Jack
9) You Shook Me All Night Long
10) Whole Lotta Rosie
11) Let There Be Rock
12) Highway To Hell
- Address: 70 Canuck Ave, North York, ON M3K 2C5, Canada
- Street View: Click here
- GPS coordinates: 43.742534247986214, -79.46537589255583
- Link: www.downsviewpark.ca
Back to map
Please note that street view position can slighty change between desktop and mobile device.
©2022-2023 AC/DC Places - Contact us to provide more informations about this place. Please add a link to “www.acdcplaces.com” if you want to share this content on your pages.