The one at the Roseland Ballroom was the first of the "club shows" that AC/DC did in 2003, almost two years after the ending of the "Stiff Upper Lip Tour". The band played here on March 11st 2003, just one month after their appearance at the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame. Tickets were distributed only through radio competitions and a contest on the official website of the group. The Roseland Ballroom was founded in Philadelphia back in 1917, then moved in New York in 1919 and had a capacity of 3200 standing people. The location closed on October 18th 2013 and now is a luxury rental tower.
1) Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
2) Back in Black
3) Stiff Upper Lip
4) Gone Shootin'
6) Rock 'n' Roll Damnation (first time with Brian Johnson)
7) What's Next to the Moon (first time with Brian Johnson)
8) Hard as a Rock
9) The Jack
10) If You Want Blood (You've Got It) (first time with Brian Johnson)
11) Hells Bells
12) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
13) Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
14) Shoot to Thrill
16) Highway to Hell
17) Whole Lotta Rosie
18) You Shook Me All Night Long
- Address: 239 W 52nd St, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Street View: Click here
- GPS coordinates: 40.76320979222544, -73.98403582111919
- Link: None
Back to map
Please note that street view position can slighty change between desktop and mobile device.
©2022-2023 AC/DC Places - Contact us to provide more informations about this place. Please add a link to “www.acdcplaces.com” if you want to share this content on your pages.