On July 5th 1996, while on the "Ballbreaker Tour", the band decided to leave their big stage for one day to play a more intimate show at the VH1's Studio B in London. The television channel (rebranded later in MTV) asked AC/DC to play a concert to be aired, the first of that kind for them since the 70s. The band played a very special setlist, with gems rarely played live ("Riff Raff", "Gone Shootin" and "Go Down" live for the first time with Brian Johnson). This place is located near the Roundhouse Studios, where they recorded the "Highway to Hell" album in March 1979.
1) Riff Raff
2) Go Down
3) Gone Shootin'
4) Back In Black (not aired on TV)
5) You Shook Me All Night Long
6) Shoot To Thrill
7) Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
8) Down Payment Blues
9) The Jack
11) Whole Lotta Rosie
12) Let there be Rock (not aired on TV)
- Address: 17-29 Hawley Cres, London NW1 8TT, UK
- Street View: Click here
- GPS coordinates: 51.541238523593485, -0.14336335593612395
- Link: VH1 History on Wikipedia
Back to map
Please note that street view position can slighty change between desktop and mobile device.
©2022-2023 AC/DC Places - Contact us to provide more informations about this place. Please add a link to “www.acdcplaces.com” if you want to share this content on your pages.